Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Work closely with our Sales teams in different regions of the world to deliver as per business goals and build a strong understanding of digital advertising ecosystem including AdWords products.
- Coach and groom team’s overall development and identify career development opportunities for them.
- Develop and implement best practices for delivery, interaction with Sales teams and knowledge of the clients and industry vertical, leading the team in becoming our clients’ trusted advisors. Train and coach team to be an expert in building and managing campaigns and propose marketing solutions.
- Understand account plans, ensure delivery in line with account plans and client objectives, and continually identify opportunities and suggest interventions such that the Sales team is able to deliver against client objectives and achieve set goals.
- Oversee business development for new markets and expansion scope for existing markets.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are laser-focused on the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses — businesses that often serve an exclusively local audience. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for small businesses of every stripe.Apply Now