Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Vendor Operations Lead on the Sales Implementation team, you will manage the day-to-day relationship with the vendor partner(s) who execute our implementation programs. This includes supporting the vendor management team in running a streamlined operation, ensuring individual representatives have the knowledge and skills to be successful, and continuously optimizing operational processes. You will also work closely with our internal customers to resolve issues when they arise and interface with central management teams in Mountain View to ensure global consistency and excellence in our delivery processes.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Drive Sales Implementation execution that exceeds goals.
- Institute a culture of formal communication, transparency, accountability and constructive criticism.
- Conduct quarterly analyses, deduce actionable business intelligence and formulate improvement plans.
- Coach and develop the vendor management team towards being a self-managed organization.
- Advise vendor team on managing atypical or otherwise difficult customer cases.
- Experience in sales and/or operations.
- Experience working with advertising agencies.
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry.
- Highly analytical, with a track record of being a strong problem solver, capable of translating analysis and insights into actionable business plans.
- Excellent stakeholder management, coaching, mentoring and leadership abilities.
- Ability to conduct analyses to identify opportunities to augment our implementation capabilities to drive incremental customer success.