Google’s Publisher & Distribution Solutions (PDS) team makes sure that our external partners are able to grow their businesses using Google’s products. Technical Vendor Managers are advertising and technology experts who serve as liaisons between our biggest partners and Google’s Engineering and Sales teams. They not only serve as Google gurus but also identify new opportunities where our products can better help our partners’ businesses. Our suite of products is growing and PDS Technical Vendor Managers help us understand exactly what our partners need.
As a Technical Vendor Program Manager you will serve as a liaison between global/regional PDS management/POCs and other departments by providing customer intelligence to drive product improvement and innovation. You will also manage processes that provides post-implementation support to Google’s customers all over the globe for basket of DoubleClick Publisher products while managing workflow, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and operational metrics to ensure accurate resolution of queries for our global customers within agreed SLAs.
- Participate in or drive vendor requirements gathering, criteria definition, vendor identification and selection via Request For Proposals (RFP), interviews or other means.
- Manage and drive onboarding selected vendors via implementing defined processes and best practices. Manage workflow, working with local teams to define optimal workflow to ensure strong execution.
- Take responsibility for escalations management (platforms, monetization products) and use hands on technical support to deal with escalations and complex issues. This will require gaining strong expertise in PDS products. Problem solve and do what it takes to get vendor execution to cater to local needs.
- Drive product training, define curriculum, line up trainers, and contribute to hands on training.
- Build tools (App Engine, Python, other Google technologies), write scripts, and use SQL to analyze data.
gTech Publisher and Distribution Solutions (PDS) extends Google’s reach through distribution partners and enables search and display publishers to grow their business using Google’s monetization and platform products. Our team consists of sharp, analytical minds and enjoys solving complex strategic, operational and technical challenges for the world’s largest publishers. As a member of the PDS team, you will work with the world’s largest publishers and partners on cutting edge technologies and products and have the opportunity to influence innovation at Google.