Google’s line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google’s ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
The objective of the Channel Sales team is to develop Google’s AdWords presence within the small to medium business (SMB) segment by building relationships with selected large organizations that face the sector. In this role, you will provide the management and analytical power required to drive advertiser acquisition and business generation through the premier SMB Partner program.
You’ll have the unique opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with strategic third-parties.You will build strong relationships with senior and operational management teams to identify and develop new opportunities. You will cultivate these new and existing partnerships to make sure our partners can take full advantage of Google’s ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to resolve business, technical and financial issues with agencies and partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Manage primary relationships, from C-level to sales, and from account management leaders to product managers.
- Be accountable for goals and other metrics.
- Build compelling, data-driven work plans leveraging internal and third-party data.
- Translate data into actionable advertising strategies for agencies and partners.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relationship-based sales or business development/consulting experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Online literacy, developed in the advertising, publishing or services sector.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Excellent spreadsheet software, analytical/quantitative and organizational skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to handle multiple ad hoc requests simultaneously.
- An understanding of the advertising landscape in Spain
- Fluency in Portuguese.