Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Global Campaign Management Program Manager, you will primarily focus on defining and driving global campaign management strategy for large customer business at Google. This role will engage with global sales leadership to understand their business priorities and then partner with sales support leadership to define strategic priorities and design scalable business growth or operational efficiency programs. In addition to this, you will be expected to influence and articulate sales support value proposition to key decision makers and other stakeholders in the sales leadership team.
- Design strategic initiatives for global campaign management teams leading to business growth acceleration, Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) improvement or operational efficiency gains.
- Develop and maintain the business rhythm including cross-functional Objectives and Key Results (OKR) setting and communication, and business reviews.
- Lead multiple strategic initiatives and projects, scaling them from concept to delivery in partnership with sales support operational teams.
- Prepare critical leadership updates, reviews and strategy communications.
- Share success stories and highlights from different Large Customer Sales teams and present updates to executive management.
The Google Technical Services team (known as gTech) provides technical expertise across all Google products to support our global Sales, Business Development and Partnerships teams. We fix any issues on behalf of customers and partners so that our sales teams can focus on what they do best. We collaborate closely with Google’s engineering groups to create technical solutions that enable our sales organization to help our customers’ businesses grow.Apply Now