As a Marketing manager, you are a fully dedicated business leader, shaping the future of one of our many Google products. Whether you’re on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product’s journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you’ll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
You’re a progressive, tech-savvy, and big-thinking steward of the Google brand. You have a solid understanding of the art and science of brand management and are familiar with the European business environment. You will work to execute breakthrough ideas shaping Google’s perception among consumers and key opinion formers. You will take part in the development and execution of the complete marketing experience as you collaborate with teams across the organization (from product to communications, policy, legal, and other country’s team). You’re a strategic thinker, operations master, and change agent who thrives jumping in feet first to solve challenging problems by always focusing on the user. In addition, you’re a doer as well as a thinker who doesn’t settle for the expected and conventional, but works to push ideas – Google’s approach to brand management and strategy – far beyond the norm.
- Lead brand strategy for Spain with the objective to increase brand love and brand trust both among users and key opinion formers (KOF)
- Build and manage relationships with strategic partners, both local and international, and unlock co-marketing programs.
- Help create social media strategies for Spain in close collaboration with product leads and central team
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (PR/Policy/EMEA marketing) to shape and execute brand marketing programs
- Work closely with media and creative agencies to pilot innovative and high-impact projects
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.