Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
This role sits within the Global Operations, Processes and Systems (GOPS) team which supports Global Customer Experience (GCE) in defining and improving operational processes, addressing top user issues and designing and deploying technical infrastructure.
You will lead the global process team, working closely within Customer Operations Research and Engagement (CORE) and Regional GCE Operations teams to drive process standardization and improvement in its operation.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of small business.
- Manage, maintain and improve GCE operational processes.
- Develop workflows and processes for GCE global operations.
- Drive GCE Quality and compliance strategy.
- Be a standardization champion across GCE.
- Act as CORE regional lead for APAC.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Quality, Project and/or Process Management experience.
- 6 years of relevant work experience managing projects and/or driving business process improvements.
- Previous process improvement (Lean, Six Sigma) experience.
- Ability to manage projects across multiple stakeholders and geographies.
- Strong sense of collaboration and partnership.
- Ability to problem solve, find solutions and make things happen.