The Partner Solutions team empowers the ecosystem across Sales, Product and Partners to make Offers, Shopping, Wallet, Digital Content, Knowledge, Geo/Local, Social and Ads products work. We provide end-to-end technical and operations support for partners for most of Google properties. This includes influencing product strategy, developing scalable product tools, helping onboard new partners, providing technical implementation services to some of the most strategic partners and ongoing partner management.
Google’s projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique engineering challenges we face daily. As a Partner Technology Manager, you will lead cross-functional teams and work closely with partners to leverage emerging technologies. From early piloting to wide-scale deployment, you will oversee the technical execution and business operation of Google partnerships. You will develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources. You’re able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints. Entrepreneurial and detail-oriented, you are motivated by bringing Google products and technologies to market and to our partners.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Identify, drive and optimize the business flow from new business opportunities by leveraging Google technologies.
- Understand operational workflows, identify and define tool needs to enable operational scaling, and drive the development (initial and ongoing) and deployment of these tools with Engineering.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in payment products and technologies
- Solid experience planning for and managing several large-scale, interrelated, complex technical projects and coordinating technical project team members to deliver quality results within the project deadlines.
- Experience driving payments integrations with banks and payment gateways, including familiarity with common banking protocols, e.g. UPI, IMPS, NEFT, and RTGS, or experience driving payments integrations with merchants, including working with in-app merchants and in-store point of sale machines.
- Experience working with aggregators for services such as mobile recharges and bill pay, with knowledge of the Indian banking and financial sector.
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills.