Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) Services function helps the wider Global Business Operations team better serve Google’s worldwide user base. This fast-paced Customer Services team quickly identifies and resolves customer concerns and contributes to retaining and building loyalty amongst our customers. The team supports Google’s customers by providing superior service and customer experience via phone, email or chat. In this role, you will manage the smooth daily functioning of a team of outsourced partners we work with in delivering this superior service to a specific segment of our customers. This coach will be expected to drive the business metrics and project manage critical expansion and improvement projects.
- Build and mentor a highly efficient team; deliver business metrics (i.e. CSAT, Utilization, Total Resolution Time (TRT), Consult Rate, etc.) with your team.
- Review and evaluate the service quality of representatives against quality and compliance guidelines regularly.
- Partner with vendor management team to develop coaching initiatives for rep improvement; manage programs for vendor expansion and drive medium to long term strategies.
- Handle customer escalations and ensure that they are appropriately addressed.
- Be an on-site Google point of contact (POC) to answer regular product, workflow and drive operations rigor from the team; develop strategies to address them at scale.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of small business.