The Google Technical Services Content Operations (gCO) team has the critical responsibility of protecting Google’s users by ensuring compliance of content across various Google products. We strive to maintain a healthy ecosystem for the company’s expanding base of advertisers, publishers and users across the globe by adhering to quality standards. If you have great passion for understanding software products and making them more purposeful, the Product Solutions team in gCO is the place for you!
Your work will affect tools used in the Content Review space, which is the first touch point of Google to many who advertise with us. In this role, you will need to understand ads review tools and its users. You will design solutions, brainstorm and troubleshoot with Engineers/Product Managers and make the ads review process a seamless experience for all.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Design, build, and enhance ad review and related support tools and infrastructure across Google ad products.
- Work with analyst teams to detect and automate tasks by building front-end and backend based solutions.
- Work on improving real time systems for large scale data processing, machine learning and clustering problems to identify review trends.
- Work with product and engineering teams to improve ads review operation infrastructure.
- Lead conversations with multiple Engineering teams on designing ideal solutions and lead technical teams on several projects.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in data structures and algorithms.
- 5 years of experience in object-oriented programming languages: Java, C++ or Python.
- MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments.
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and other data storage solutions
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Fluency in multiple programming languages.