People Operations strives to revolutionize human resources the same way that Google has revolutionized search. We are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are our Googlers. You’ll be a champion of Google’s culture and values, partnering with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and make sure all people decisions are based on data. Whether coaching clients on how to lead their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues or managing programs that help develop our Googlers, you are exceptionally focused on putting them first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help Googlers understand how people decisions get made.
The People Operations team is on the front-line of supporting and interacting with our employees. The team partners closely with headquarters in Mountain View and People Operations teams across Asia Pacific (APAC) to deliver HR programs. You enjoy working in an international, fast-paced environment and you are open minded, a reliable self-starter with a collaborative and flexible mindset, who wants to make a difference.
- Lead client group through core HR processes (e.g., performance management, compensation planning, engagement surveys).
- Understand compensation concepts and the ability to represent Google’s position on compensation strategies effectively and convincingly to the business; channel feedback from the site effectively to the appropriate forum.
- Offer thought-leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Drive people management excellence using communications, coaching and organizational design, partnering with other HR Business Partners, Coordinators and central functions to execute these programs.
- Develop people strategies and design approaches for diagnosing and enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee satisfaction.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as “Human Resources”). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we’re the champions of Google’s colorful culture. In People Ops, we “find them, grow them, and keep them” – we bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.