Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Working within our India Operations, you help the wider Large Customer Sales (LCS) team in North America better serve advertisers by focusing on delivery against clients goals, providing insights and impacting the business growth for the region. You continue to hone your account management skills, supporting Google’s top advertisers and agencies by providing the best possible consultation on AdWords, Google Display Network and YouTube auction platforms.
With a rapidly growing array of Sales teams, it’s important to have experienced leaders who guide our client Sales teams to success. You will lead a team in India which supports North America. You will also oversee coaching of high-performing teams that use consultative skills to understand our advertisers’ needs and deliver measurable solutions. You will work with the Sales Leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. You help Sales Managers to drive their teams to deliver on ambitious targets, and roll up their sleeves to partner with clients to exceed business growth across markets and verticals. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
- Build a team that becomes a center of excellence for all campaign management-related activities, and continually identify activities that could be done centrally and help in seamless transition of the same.
- Manage teams of Account Optimizers to deliver excellent performance, develop their digital marketing expertise and mentor them, providing supportive career evaluations and facilitating professional development plans.
- Coach on implementing best practices and analytical insights to ensure that quarterly targets are met.
- Identify process improvement areas and solutions, and share and encourage best practices across both local and in-country LCS teams.
- Lead and execute on plans to identify, standardize and centralize activities-related support for our North America LCS team, both from India and abroad.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are laser-focused on the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses — businesses that often serve an exclusively local audience. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for small businesses of every stripe.Apply Now