At Google, we put our users first. From innovative software products like Gmail, YouTube, Chrome, Street View to pioneering mobile devices like the Android, we build products that organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible to our users. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You’ll work with Googlers from Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed. As a Product Manager, you will be part of shaping Google’s next moonshot.
- Understand and analyze user needs and conduct research on markets and competitors.
- Establish short and long-term product goals and strategies.
- Build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies.
- Initiate and prioritize projects within Engineering, track product development and develop product launch plans.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
The web is what you make of it, and the Chrome and Apps team is helping the world make more of the web. From open-source pros to user-experience extraordinaires, the team develops products like Chrome OS, Gmail and Google Docs that help users connect, communicate and collaborate with others. Our consumer products and Enterprise platforms are giving millions of users at homes, businesses, universities and nonprofits around the world the tools that shape their web experience — and changing the way they think about computing.