Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As the Global Operations Lead on the Sales Implementation team, you will manage the team that is responsible for ensuring that our day-to-day operations run smoothly. You will own relationships with the vendor partner(s) who execute our implementation programs and ensure we maintain a consistent and streamlined operational approach across multiple delivery teams. To be successful in this role, you will need to be innovative in order to make sure our operations are efficient and continuously improving. You must also be a good coach and communicator, both with your team, our suppliers, and internal stakeholders spread around the globe.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Craft and own the vision for an evolving Sales Implementation operational approach.
- Implement and maintain a strong business rhythm across multiple delivery sites that ensures high-quality and efficient delivery.
- Coach and develop your team, some of which may be remote.
- Institute a culture of formal communication, transparency, accountability and constructive criticism.
- Make data-driven decisions that make the most effective use of Google’s resources.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working with and managing 3rd party suppliers.
- MBA degree.
- Strategy consulting experience.
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience analyzing large data sets.
- Track record of managing high-performing teams.
- Highly analytical, with a track record of being a strong problem solver, capable of translating analysis and insights into actionable business plans.
- Structured strategic thinker who can pivot between big-picture problems and operational details seamlessly.