Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Campaign Manager on the Platforms team, you will manage a portfolio of DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM) clients with significant digital marketing business. You will be assigned to partner with one of Google’s global markets (e.g., North America, Europe, Australia, Japan, etc.). While primarily based in India, you will work closely with our in-market sales teams in helping these clients meet their digital marketing campaign objectives.
Using your consultative skills and knowledge of the Internet, you will develop deep product expertise of Google’s DoubleClick Digital Marketing (DDM) products and leverage this expertise to provide exceptional client solutions in partnership with our in-market sales teams. Additionally, you are a strong client advocate within Google and work with cross-functional teams to influence product development.
- Manage account growth through implementing campaign solutions: developing campaign strategy, building campaigns, monitoring and optimizing for spend and performance to meet and exceed customer marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Use advanced optimization techniques and work on products across the DoubleClick Digital Marketing (DDM) stack, Mobile and Video. Analyze trends and develop bid strategies, manage creative assets and make budget allocation decisions across your book of business. Develop and apply knowledge of market and competitive environment for vertical and sub-verticals in solutions offered.
- Identify and seize opportunities in an account, create and support multi-product solution promotions and collaborate with the in-market sales team to create a growth strategy for high potential advertisers.
- Collaborate effectively with vendors and in-market sales team to drive growth plans of our large advertisers.
- Contribute to documenting best practice guides, socialize scenarios that adversely impact performance and follow process guidelines. Be a strong team player, by actively participating in knowledge sharing, identifying process gaps and assisting on projects that improve the team’s overall performance.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are laser-focused on the unique needs of small- and medium-sized businesses — businesses that often serve an exclusively local audience. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for small businesses of every stripe.