Google’s line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google’s partners. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google’s newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
Google’s NBU (Next Billion Users) Partnerships team needs a skilled individual to drive our next big move in India. You will work closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Legal teams on new initiatives and key strategic relationships. You will not only execute our strategy, you will identify industry trends and key influencers in order to remain competitive. You have an analytical and detail-oriented mind, a deep understanding of the commerce/payments/retail distribution landscape, and exceptional communication and relationship management skills. You will be responsible for leading and negotiating NBU-related distribution and growth projects for Google services with financial services/ecommerce/telcos/retailers and others.
You are a motivated individual with negotiation and partnering skills, and specific experience in dealing at the CEO/Founder levels of companies. You will be able to work autonomously but also collaboratively with Product, Engineering, Legal, and other partner-facing teams to initiate, support and grow your partner accounts.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google’s broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, DoubleClick Platform Solutions and the Ad Exchange, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
- Build relationships with potential partners, managing complex strategic partnerships that are often first-of-its-kind to deliver results, and build long-term partner relationships.
- Drive and execute distribution for NBU products and services.
- Identify and prioritize potential partners to become an expert in delivering quality service.
- Build and nurture relationships with third parties, working directly with partners through “one-to-many” models to reach large partner ecosystems.
- 8 years of experience in front line client-facing roles.
- Experience in ongoing partner relationship management, with the ability to serve as an advocate for your accounts internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities and resolve issues.
- Experience in dealing with C-level executives, fostering relationships with commerce and fintech partners across India.
- Ability to interpret legal documents and work with attorneys on specific contract language. Understanding of, and relationships within fintech, commerce and distribution sectors.
- Ability to provide support for partners, including resolving technical, contractual and payment issues.
- Excellent negotiating skills with a partnership approach. Ability to represent Google in developing strategic agreements and structure teams to achieve ongoing partner alignment.