Google’s Consumer Operations team is on a mission to delight the hundreds of millions of consumers who rely on our flagship products like Gmail, Android, Chrome and Google Play. We’re an operational team that focuses on delivering excellent customer care and being there for consumers when they need us most. Our team engages consumers across the globe through our online resources and communities, social outreach, and 1:1 care. We represent the voice of the consumer and work closely with cross-functional partners across Google to make our products and policies better. We’re looking for people with excellent analytical and communication skills who are passionate about the consumer and helping them get the most out of Google.
As you work with Operations experts, you’ll continuously be fine-tuning our quality framework to improve customer experience and satisfaction, and drive training programs for our support experts/agents. You’ll work hands-on in our operations by performing and auditing quality reviews, performing in-depth analysis on the impact of quality, manage our product knowledge base, as well as helping us prepare for new launches and other initiatives to ensure our agents are world-class. Your enthusiasm will pave your way as you advocate for these initiatives with internal process owners and our vendor partners in the call centers. You will coordinate closely with our contact center vendor partners to achieve our goals. You’ll boost our global push for consistently superior customer support experiences that resolve issues not just quickly and accurately, but in a Googley way. Your deep understanding of our product portfolio, scaling approach and expertise with metrics will support your success.
As a Manager of Agent Care Support, you will be the expert who ensures call/contact center vendor partners and their service agents supporting Google’s customers have the right knowledge and skills to provide world-class service. The scope of support is for the Google Play Store, Google Wallet, and Google’s hardware devices across the APAC region. At our contact centers we insert a layer of quality assurance to make sure the customer experience is consistent with our high standards. You’ll work with our team’s vendor managers and the leadership teams at our vendor partners to train agents, ensure they have access to robust knowledge management systems, and develop and maintain impactful QA programs. You will also function as a quality expert and consultant to the rest of the Consumer Operations organization, using data to interpret quality-related trends and influence projects across the organization.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Monitor QA program implementation with our Vendor Partners, including calibrating on QA audits to ensure quality standards are being evaluated fairly and consistently.
- Report, analyze and provide insights on our quality performance and programs (regularly and ad hoc) for cross-functional stakeholders and use this data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Innovate on our existing QA programs, knowledge management platforms, and training and processes continually.
- Act as a liaison and champion for quality while working with cross-functional groups of internal team members and vendor partners to improve quality and CSAT performance.
- Mentor junior team members and take on some ad-hoc process improvement and operational projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of relevant work experience in a quality control or quality management role.
- 2 years of experience managing direct teams.
- Experience working on consumer products (software and/or hardware) in a documentation, communications, training, or quality assurance capacity.
- Proven ability to teach complex information in an effective, engaging manner. Work with vendor management and service center agents in a positive, productive way that encourages collaboration.
- Forensic skills and attention to detail when crafting operations and processes. Ability to foresee and fix process gaps. Skilled in creating vendor workflow processes that accurately manage, monitor, and audit performance and inform future training.