As an Administrative Business Partner, you’re at the heart of your team’s business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team’s projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We’re adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment).
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Serve as a lead and manager of small projects.
- Coordinate duties for multiple offices.
- Organize and coordinate organizational meetings and culture events.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of general administrative experience.
- 3 years of administrative experience in a technology environment supporting C-level executives.
- Experience in conceptualizing and hosting events.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies. Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management theory and practices and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.